20 Nov 5 ways to gain traffic to your website
No matter how much time, effort and money you have put, if you are not getting traffic the value of your website drops.
You will be successful in attracting organic traffic to your website if you do these 5 things as follows
- Create Quality Content
- Videos: videos can launch you and your services and help you convert visitors into customers.
- Info graphics: Showing images with text in an attractive way can double the organic traffic
Creating the right mix and promoting them strategically through social media, will result in more people visiting your website organically.
- Blogging – Blogging is a way to connect with your audience and easy way to talk about what your business offers. Blogging strategy must be carefully framed and performed.
- Your blog should be useful & provide information about your business.
- Your blog posts should target the audience. So that they will find so that they can reach out to you.
- Your blog post must be engaging and it includes SEO-friendly keywords, without any grammatical errors.
- Right Keyword – Right Customer – . Keywords can help connect you to more of your customers online. It is important to target right keyword that your target consumer is likely to search, while looking for the product or service that you offer.
- Social Media – Now you have high-quality content, an interesting blog and a right keywords, then you have to promote your business using social media platforms.
- Social media is a great way to share the word about your business amongst potential new customers.
- Interesting content, valuable resources and a regular blog will help to gain traffic when you promote in all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Internal links – Having an internal link to another post can extend the conversation and the time your visitors spend on your website. So, it will increase the traffic to your website.